We are delighted to be involved in PlanetIMEX this year. BestCities will be hosting two sessions during PlanetIMEX and we look forward to connecting with you on 16 October!
Around the World in 80 Minutes
Friday 16 October 09:00 – 10:20 ET (15:00 -16:20 CET, convert to your timezone here)
Find out what’s happening in our communities that will better serve yours, by having the opportunity to meet in small groups with our cities to explore the future of meetings in our destinations. Welcome to our community!
- Lesley Williams, Managing Director, BestCities Global Alliance
- Sarash de Wilde, Managing Director, International Society for Microbial Ecology -ISME-
- All BestCities partner destinations:
- Berlin: Katja Sukale
- Bogota: Camila Delgadillo
- Cape Town: Adriaan Fourie
- Copenhagen: Lene Corgan
- Dubai: Karina Lance
- Dublin: Sam Johnston
- Houston: Daniel Palomo
- Madrid: David Noack Perez
- Melbourne: Fiona Chappell
- Singapore: Elke Wong
- Tokyo: Kana Namoto
- Vancouver: Michelle Taylor
Your meeting can be more meaningful
Friday 16 October 14:00 – 15:00 ET (20:00 – 2100 CET, convert to your timezone here)
The international association community can empower change. Networks really matter and BestCities would like to take time to discuss and share how we can look at the meetings differently. Together we can help you get closer to your mission while leaving a lasting impact in our communities.
- Jane Cunningham, Director, Community Engagement, BestCities Global Alliance
- Chloe Menhinick, Partner-Association Consulting, GainingEdge
- Pippa Powell, Manager, European Lung Foundation
We invite international associations to register for this session.