What is the Incredible Impacts Programme
The Incredible Impacts Programme celebrates the “beyond tourism” value of international association meetings to create a powerful platform to advocate their positive societal impact. A panel of independent judges form the association world will determine which meetings have proven impact to award three grants of USD 7,500 on behalf of BestCities Global Alliance and ICCA.
Who can apply?
Any international association whose meeting fits any of the following criteria:
- Knowledge and/or skills transfers to developing countries – especially if carried out in a creative manner or with very high impact
- Knowledge and/or skills transfers to disadvantaged groups.
- Facilitating attendance and active participation by delegates from developing countries or disadvantaged groups (eg ex-refugees).
- Public awareness-raising of an environmental, healthcare, or societal challenge or potential solution.
- Policy-maker awareness-raising of an environmental, healthcare-related, or societal challenge or potential solution.
- Educational outreach in the host destination (eg to schools or universities, or even the general public).
- Advancing or empowering young, future intellectual and/or societal leaders – from within the association or beyond.
- Long-lasting legacy programmes delivered within the host destination (could be charity, investment, R&D, scholarships, etc).
We are also open to any other proposal covers the general objective of this programme.